Again, what to make of the Santorum surprise? Read more →
Ms. Peck is available to meet with your organization to lead dialogues on a variety of public policy and political issues. Over the past five years, she has spoken to more than 100 community and business organizations, including her many favorites appearing below.
- University of Colorado post-election forum with fellow panelists, Westword editor Patricia Calhoun and Denver Post editorial page editor Curtis Hubbard (2011).
- Debated conservative pundit Ann Coulter over the GOP’s treatment of single mothers (KHOW, 2011).
- Multiple addresses to the Washington Center For Politics & Journalism concerning reporting on criminal justice issues, The Watergate, (2009-2011).
- University of Colorado’s School of Public Affairs’ Buechner Institute for Governance, Denver (2011), on conflicts between local and state regulations.
- Plant Medicine Expo and Health Care National Providers, Denver (2010), presented on legal/regulatory developments.
- Colorado Hospital Association (2010), on media’s rapidly changing role in health care reporting.
- Centennial Institute, Colorado Christian University, (2010), debated DA Carol Chambers.
- Cannabis Cup Educational Forum, St. Regis Hotel, Aspen, (2011, 2010), provided administrative and legislative update.
- Students For Sensible Drug Policy Conference, San Francisco (2010), on communicating to non-traditional constituencies.
- American Council on Germany, The Bundastag in Berlin (2009), led dialogue of American and German lawmakers and reporters about evolving definitions of race in the global economy.
- Cross-border media tour identifying innovative treatment partnerships between U.S. and Canadian doctors; wrote nationally syndicated columns comparing U.S. and Canadian systems, Vancouver, B.C. (2009).
- National Organization For the Reform of Marijuana Laws, San Francisco (2009), on role of parents in reform efforts.
- Democratic National Convention, Denver (2008), provided on-air political analysis for NBC and others.
- Republican National Convention, Minneapolis (2008), print/broadcast commentary about candidates and issues.
- Libertarian National Convention, Denver (2008), address concerned current and future threats to property rights.
- Latino Congreso, Los Angeles (2008), debated Gary Orville of Harvard Civil Rights Project on the role of race in education.
- American Dream Coalition, Houston (2008), presented strategies for grass roots media cultivation.